You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
1) Beef jerky. It’s portable, so I can go walk around the island barefoot and put it in my pocket for a snack later. Plus it will keep up my energy so when I’m confronted by my merciless captors, I’ll be able to think on my feet.
2) Pork buns! I prefer ones from a tiny bakery in San Francisco. They come in a big pink box and they have a large meat to bread ratio. They’re perfect anytime of the day.
3) Fettuccine Alfredo. My favorite noodle dish. Please let there be cheese sprinkled on top…
4) Lava cake. It’s time for a little indulgence here on the island. Calories do not count when you’re being sent away…for good. I might never come back to civilization; one has to plan these things out for herself.
5) Kettle chips. You can’t eat just one. That crunchy, satisfying feeling is too difficult to forget!