Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
- I get a kick out of Ragtime music, especially artists like Scott Joplin and Jelly Roll
- Morton…I can’t get enough! The light piano, the playful mood and the ballads all speak to me. I listen to it while I’m doing homework or when I lose inspiration.
- I’m obsessed with my planner, to the point where sometimes I’ll think of something else that I need to do the next day and so I’ll jump out of bed in the middle of the night just to write in it.
- I tend to dress like a tomboy. While I have my own “style”, it typically doesn’t involve lots of accessories, dresses with heels or boots with leggings. It’s been hard to make the transition from baggy, comfortable shirts and work out shorts to anything remotely fashionable.
- I like eating blueberries, blackberries and almost any kind of berry raw, but I can’t stand the thought of eating them baked in something. Whenever I’m close to a blueberry muffin, I want to throw up.
- I am extremely ticklish. This trait works against me. A person can pretend to tickle me, being 4 inches away from actually tickling me, and I’ll start laughing. Sad, I know.
- I could almost live without a phone. As it is, I don’t have texting and people don’t call me all that much. I guess I don’t feel the need to talk to someone all the time, I’m fine with going on with my day alone and I’ve lived so far. There are more important things in life than my phone.
- I enjoy playing cribbage and get pretty competitive when I play. I don’t think that most kids my age play the game, but I find it interesting.